The safety and well-being of everyone who uses 247 Airports is always our priority. We are actively monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and are taking steps to help keep our communities safe. Our new working hours are 8am-6pm. Please email us at email@example.com for after hours booking and queries. Learn more
1. Prices are based on passengers being ready to travel at the booking time
2. All pickups from the airports will incur Meet and Greet charges £10.00 which will cover 60 minutes parking fee and 60 minutes waiting time at the airport from the time flight get lands.
2a. After first 60 minutes passengers will be charged parking fee and waiting time (£3.00 for every 15 minutes).
2b. There is no charge for the flight delays.
3. All fares quoted are for point to point and any diversions, stop overs will be charged.
4. All cash payments are to be made to the driver.
5. Our Saloon, Estate, Executive and Luxury vehicles are insured for hire and reward for maximum of 4 Passengers.
6. Our MPV 7 are insured for hire and reward for maximum of 6 Passengers.
7. Our MPV 8 are insured for hire and reward for maximum of 7 Passengers.
8. No reservation submitted by the passenger shall be deemed to be accepted by the Company unless and until confirmed by the Company by providing the passenger with a unique reference number.
9. We reserve the right to refuse any passenger our services due to passenger having excess luggage which would result in the vehicle unsafe on the road.
10. Cancellations must be made prior to pick up time, minimum of six hours notice is required.
11. All prices quoted are per vehicle.
12. Reservations made for service on the following dates will be subject to an additional surcharge of 50% on published prices: 24th, 25th, 26th, 31st December and 1st January.
13. If the passenger has been waiting at the information desk of the airport and fails to make contact with the driver, the passenger should call the company so as to arrange how to meet. Passenger should not just leave the airport without the company’s consent and they do so it will be regarded as a ‘no show‘ and the passengers are liable for full price.